(c) Courtesy of Marion Maus
Persons wishing to join NADDA must satisfy the following criteria and requirements:
- Hace a minimum of 5 years experience selling antique dolls and related items as a primary part of their sales.
- Obtain the sponsorship of a current NADDA member.
- Provide the names and contact information for 2 references who must be dealers or customers (References need not be NADDA members).
- Must not be the proprietor or administrator of a conflicting business. NADDA board will make the final decision on all applications.
- Complete the membership application form.
- Agree to and sign the NADDA Code of Ethics.
- Be willing to do at least one NADDA show every two years.
- Be known to al least 10% of current NADDA membership.
Complete applications must be received by October 15, each year.
For additional membership information and/or make application for membership, please contact Pam Seifert:
|Pam Seifert’s Antique Dolls|
|Phone: (626) 786 6530|
(c) Courtesy of Debra Fratino