Persons wishing to join NADDA must satisfy the following criteria and requirements:
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience selling antique dolls and related items as a primary part of their sales.
- Obtain the sponsorship of one current NADDA member.
- Provide the names and contact information for 2 references who must be dealers or customers. (References need not be NADDA members.)
- Must not be the proprietor or administrator of a conflicting business. NADDA board will make the final decision on all applications.
- Complete the membership Application Form.
- Agree to and sign the NADDA Code of Ethics.
- Be willing to do at least one NADDA show every two years.
- Be known to at least 10% of the current NADDA membership.
Completed applications must be received by October 15, each year.
For additional membership information and/or to make application for membership, contact:
Pam Seifert's Antique Dolls
Tel 626 282 5257