Code of Ethics
Each NADDA member has agreed in writing to abide by a code of ethics. It is the intention of NADDA to build a foundation of honesty and integrity so that collectors can buy with confidence, knowing that members of the National Antique Doll Dealers Association will stand behind their dolls.
- All merchandise for sale must be tagged and priced in dollars and cents.
- All sales to be accompanied by sales receipt with dealers Name, Address, and Telephone Number.
- All items must be clearly marked including identifying marks, flaws, e.g., hairline cracks and chips in bisque heads.
- All restorations shall be noted, including repairs of hairlines and chips in bisque or other material dolls.
- A brief but complete note of defects and restoration must appear on both the sales receipt and tag. This protects buyer and seller.
NADDA has formed an Ethics Committee to assist with mediation if a disagreement or problem arises from a transaction between a NADDA member and a customer and, after all efforts have been made by them to resolve the issue, there has been no solution.
For details, please contact:
Chair of the Ethics Committee.